This policy describes the processing and protection of your personal data by GTV Poland Spółka Akcyjna in Pruszków (hereinafter referred to as “GTV” or “we” or “us”), via the Website and the Online Store, conducted on the website www.gtvdecor.pl. The purpose of the policy is to provide our former, current and potential clients and other interested persons (hereinafter collectively referred to as “you”, “clients”) with general information on:
- GTV, GTVDecor brand and contact details in matters related to the processing of personal data,
- the principles that guide us when processing personal data,
- the types of personal data we collect,
- the reasons for the collection of personal data, the purposes of personal data processing and the legal grounds for processing,
- data recipients, i.e. entities that process personal data,
- the circumstances in which we collect and process personal data of customers,
- the period in which personal data will be processed,
- the rights of the persons whose personal data we process.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The entity responsible for the processing of personal data is GTV Poland Spółka Akcyjna, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000564747, NIP 534-250-59-12.
GTV’s contact details are as follows:
- Postal address: GTV Poland Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Pruszków, ul. Przejazdowa 21, 05-800 Pruszków.
- Telephone number: + 48 22 444 75 00.
- E-mail address: email@example.com
Please be advised that GTV has appointed a data protection officer. Interested persons may contact the Personal Data Inspector as follows:
- Postal address: GTV Poland Spółka Akcyjna with its registered office in Pruszków, ul. Przejazdowa 21, 05-800 Pruszków.
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE PRINCIPLES IN THIS GUIDE
The processing of your personal data is an important part of the process of providing you with our products and services. We appreciate the trust you place in us by providing us with your personal data. We consider your privacy an important element of the services we offer. In order to protect your personal data, while increasing the value of our services and offering more and more opportunities, we adhere to the general principles set out below.
When processing personal data, we follow the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR).
Freedom of choice
The customer’s personal data is his property. We try not to assume the customer’s privacy preferences in advance and we strive to design our services in such a way that the customer can opt out of providing us with his personal data, or can decide whether he wants to give us the appropriate consent.
Balance of interests
If the Customer’s personal data is processed in order to pursue a legitimate interest and the need to protect privacy does not outweigh this interest, we may decide to process certain personal data without obtaining the Customer’s consent. For more information, see “Legal basis and purpose of processing”.
GTV tries to process only such personal data of customers that are sufficient, adequate, relevant to the purpose for which they were collected.
Transparency and disclosure
GTV is committed to the principle of transparency with regard to what personal data it processes and for what purpose. At the Customer’s request, GTV provides information on the processing of his personal data.
Compliance with the law
GTV complies with applicable privacy and data protection laws, regulations and regulations. The rules for the processing of Customers’ personal data described in this policy are adjusted to ensure compliance with the law.
In the case of processing the Customer’s personal data, we try to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. We also try to remove or correct incorrect or incomplete personal data.
GTV uses appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the Customer’s personal data against accidental or illegal destruction, accidental loss or modification, unauthorized disclosure or access and other forms of illegal processing. We strive to ensure that the level of security and applied measures to protect the Customer’s personal data are appropriate to the risk factors related to the nature and use of such personal data.
In this policy, GTV uses the following definitions:
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; the administrator for the purposes of this policy is GTV;
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data or internet identifier, or on the basis of one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic characteristics, the mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person;
“Processing” means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data, in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, disseminating or other types of sharing, matching or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
“Special categories of personal data” means personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and the processing of genetic data, biometric data to uniquely identify a natural person, or data concerning the health, sexuality or sexual orientation of that person. persons;
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Collection of data
GTV processes Clients’ personal data. Customer data is collected by GTV via:
- customer registration form on the website www.gtvdecor.com;
- the purchase form in the online store;
- complaint form;
- subscribing to the newsletter.
Customers’ personal data processed by GTV include:
- contact details (name and surname, full name, login, e-mail address, telephone number, correspondence address);
- payment data (bank account number);
- data illustrating the use of the www.hoegert.com website, including data collected in the form of “cookies” and data collected using other tracking technologies.
GTV does not collect and process special categories of personal data.
In accordance with the requirements of applicable law, we exercise special care and apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security corresponding to the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of natural persons.
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Purposes of data processing
GTV processes personal data for the purposes of:
- related to the maintenance of the user account registered on the www.hoegert.com website and the provision of materials available after logging in to the website;
- related to the handling and implementation of orders placed by the Customer via the Online Store at www.gtvdecor.com.pl, as well as for the purposes of considering complaints;
- related to subscribing to the newsletter and sending commercial information, including information about promotions and new products;
- direct marketing of products and services offered by GTV;
- archival and evidence enabling the implementation of GTV’s legitimate interests in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, exercise the rights of persons whose data is processed, as well as possible determination, investigation or defense against claims;
In connection with the Website, GTV may perform profiling using users’ personal data. This profiling may be performed on the basis of the user’s previous activities. It consists in displaying personalized advertisements or making an automatic assessment of what services the customer may be interested in and in presenting an offer selected in this way. Profiling performed by GTV does not result in making decisions that have legal effects or affect the user in a similarly significant way.
Legal grounds for processing
GTV has the following grounds justifying the processing of personal data:
Performance of the contract
The performance of the contract is the basis for the processing of personal data by GTV for purposes related to the maintenance of the user account registered on the www.gtvdecor.com website and the provision of materials available after logging in to the website.
The performance of the contract is also the basis for data processing for purposes related to the handling and implementation of orders placed by the Customer via the Online Store run at www.gtvdecor.com, as well as for the purposes of considering complaints. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to register the user in the Customer Area.
The consent is the basis for the processing of personal data by GTV in the case of subscribing to the newsletter and sending commercial information, including information about promotions and new products. Please be advised that the withdrawal of any given consent for processing does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
We have a legitimate interest in processing personal data for the following purposes:
- direct marketing of products and services offered by GTV, including profiling;
- archival and evidence, enabling the implementation of our legitimate interests in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, exercise the rights of persons whose data is processed, as well as possible determination, investigation or defense against claims.
PERSONAL DATA RECIPIENTS
GTV may share personal data in particular with the following entities:
- suppliers providing services to GTV, i.e. companies cooperating in the provision of IT services, hosting services and marketing services;
- entities from the GTV capital group;
- professional advisers (lawyers, legal advisers, accountants, etc. – to the extent that they are not separate administrators of Personal Data);
- as required by law, e.g. in connection with an investigation by an authorized authority, a legal dispute or other proceeding.
Data processing on our behalf
Access to your personal data is limited to employees and suppliers who must use this data to process it on our behalf and who are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality and security of this personal data. We strive to select data processing services that best protect the integrity of personal data in contacts with third parties.
If interested parties have given their consent, we will provide you with information about new products or services. Should you wish to unsubscribe from receiving a particular e-mail newsletter or similar messages, please follow the instructions in the respective message.
Websites and cookies
PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data is kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this policy or the purposes that you have been otherwise informed about. Personal data is processed:
- in the case of data processing for the purpose of contract performance – until the contract is performed, and after its performance – until the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the contract;
- in the case of data processing on the basis of consent – until its withdrawal, while the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in the case of data processing in order to implement our legitimate interest, including direct marketing and profiling – until you object, but not longer than for a period of 10 years. The period may be extended for the period required to comply with our legal obligations and to defend ourselves in litigation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee you the possibility of exercising your rights. Regardless of the purpose or legal basis according to which we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- request us to access the content of the data we have,
- request us to rectify or supplement the data we already have,
- request us to delete your data to the extent that it will no longer be needed for the purposes for which it was collected (as described in this policy) or if we no longer have a legal basis to process it,
- to request us to restrict the processing of your data.
If the processing is based on consent, the data subject also has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time.
If the legal basis for data processing is consent or the performance of a contract, the data subject also has the right to request the transfer of his personal data. The above means that you have the right to receive the personal data provided to us in a structured format of common use, readable by a specific device, so that it can be transferred directly to another entity, if technically possible.
In addition, if the processing is based on our legitimate interest, you also have the right to object to the processing. Upon receipt of the objection, we will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless there are valid, legally justified grounds that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the data will be necessary for us to determine, assert or defend claims.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Your applications will be processed without undue delay and with due diligence, within one month of receiving the application. If necessary, this period may be extended by another two months. We inform about the extension of the deadline and the reasons for the delay. If applicable law provides for a fee to be charged for the processing of your request, GTV may charge such a fee.
GTV reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. The date of the last modification can be found at the end of this document. If we make changes to this policy and the way we use your personal data, we will provide an updated version of this policy.